Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Meh...

I had this whole thing about going home for the holidays and seeing people and memories good and bad and nostalgia planned, but seeing as how I've been filling out my annual review form for the last two days only to find that we now have an extended deadline and I could've been using that vacation time for X-mas shopping or sleeping or whatever that doesn't have to do with work, I just didn't have it in me...

Just a few thoughts:

1. Edward Scissorhands is now a musical...Why?

2. If you are leaving someplace cold for someplace warm, it's advisable to wear pants. I'm not adjusting the a/c for my allotted 22" on the plane just because your dumb ass decided to wear shorts. Also, separate incident, but a scarf, fur-trimmed uggs with pom poms, a tank top, and hot pink short-shorts is not a good look. It makes you look confused.

3. Dove ice cream bars and Shasta Tiki punch will be my undoing.

4. I can forgive Michael Richards for the expletives. The entertainment value of the meltdown alone made up for it for me, but I can't forgive him for teaming up with Jesse Jackson. That's just wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home